by Feride Sahin
- Flatform Sandals – As warmer weather creeps upon us, sandals start to own a special place on our shoe racks. While flatform trainers have been around for a while, flatform sandals still remain an underrated piece. While also being more comfy than heels because of the flat surface, they can also add abit of edge to a look and even become a staple piece to a simple outfit.
- Girl Power slogan Tops – Celebrities, in the likes of Kendall Jenner and Bella Hadid, as well as some of the major fashion bloggers, have been spotted wearing pro-female power slogan tops. ‘Girl power’ has been a major talking point amongst society, and now has a new level of meaning and place in the fashion world.
- Ruffles, ruffles and more ruffles! – From catwalks to high street shops, there are more and more ruffles on display. If you want to try something new and be more playful with your everyday wear, try adding ruffles to your outfit! The ruffle and frill trend has a modern look on the more formal-casual theme, but if you do end up trying this trend, try to keep the focus on the ruffles by not adding extra accessories and slicking your hair back.
- Tea Dresses –Floaty, straight, mini or midi, these dresses are an all year round favourite. While adding a feminine touch, the tea dress can make you look stylish, going to a festival or even just your casual stroll in your local park. Bring the 40s back to your wardrobe by trying out a tea dress this spring and dressing it up by wearing heels or dressing it down by wearing a pair of sandals or white trainers. Either way can make these dresses look super cute!
Fashion Me Now
- The crop flare jeans – Skinny jeans are out and the crop flare jeans are in! Like a modern day Jane Birkin, crop flare jeans have only recently started appearing in high street shops. While the trend is yet unnoticed by the masses, these quirky jeans will add a whole new level of ‘denim chic’ to your outfit this spring. Try styling a crop flare jeans with a pair of mules or a simple T-shirt for that more casual yet stylish look.